How I Shape my Brows

/
1 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

HAPPY THURSDAY! :)

Let's talk about eyebrows today.
Have you ever wondered how celebrities or other makeup gurus fix their eyebrows like a pro?
Then let me share you some tips that you can follow to help achieve those really nicely shaped brows.



Here is how I do my brows everyday.

Step 1

Prepare the tools you will be needing. I have my double ended eye brow pencil from Saizen, an eyebrow razor and eyebrow brush.



Step 2

Shave or pluck the astray hair below the arc that you made for your brows. I already shaped my brows according to my liking so no need for me to reshape it anymore. I just need to shave the hair growing out of my desired eyebrow shape.



To help you shape your brows, just simply follow where your pencil will hit when you placed it on the corners of your nose. I will make seperate post for it to discuss it fully.





Step 3

Choose the lighter colored pencil to line the inner part of your brows. This will create an even natural looking brows. It will also create sort of  a 3d look to it. Tip: When lining your brows, start following the upper line then the lower line before you fill in the middle. This will help you create crisp looking brows.



Step 4

Get the darker pencil to line the outer part and concentrate some more on the arc to emphasize it a little bit.




Step 5

Use your brow brush to blend everything and to erase the harsh lines.




Then there you have it! Your nicely shaped brows! ^_^


Easy right?

LOVE,

ARRIENNE


You may also like

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello to all, it's genuinely a fastidious for me to pay a quick visit this website, it consists of priceless Information.

Feel free to surf to my blog http://ketoniclabs.com/pureraspberryketone.html