Get the Look: HyunA Ice Cream Music Video

/
3 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Do you know HyunA? If you are a big fan of K-POP you definitely know her. She's one of the hottest idols Korea. She is a total performer for she cannot only sing and dance, but she is also a songwriter and a model all rolled into one.

Well, I only got the chance to notice her when she appeared in Psy's uberly popular song "Gangnam Style" music video. Since then, I slowly become aware of her and her music. Then my friend Kristine, introduced me to her latest video Ice Cream. Her song is catchy, but her makeup looks in the music video is even more appealing to my eyes. She has these really fun looks that looks cute and I think will be easy to recreate, hence this post and a video tutorial below. 

If you like HyunA and her songs, then for sure this will really interest you! So, here's how I interpreted her looks and hope you like it!

I got three of her famous looks in the video wherein she was wearing leopard printed overalls with her black under garment peeping through. 





PRODUCTS USED:

FACE:
BYS Matte Foundation
BYS Pressed Powder

EYES:
BYS Concealer
Gallery Stick Shadow
Pinkie Swear Eyeshadows
LA Colors Single Eyeshadow in Stardust
ELF Gel Liner in Black
Fashion 21 Black Eyeliner
Maybelline Falsies Mascara
Urban Decay Mascara

CHEEKS:
Ever Bilena Blush in Earth

LIPS:
Nichido Lipstick Tender Lips

To know how I did it watch the video tutorial below and subscribe in my Youtube channel as well! ^^


LOVE,

ARRIENNE

P.S. Check my Facebook page to see more pictures like this!



You may also like

3 comments:

Janet said...

so pretty! ^_~

Alice said...

really nice tutorial Arrienne! I also did a look on HyunA's Ice Cream MV but I went with only the one that she was driving the ice cream truck :) hope you check it out as well ^^,

Much Love!

xx Alice
www.photoescape06.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Tremendous issues here. I'm very satisfied to look your article. Thanks so much and I'm having a look forward to
contact you. Will you please drop me a e-mail?


my site; summer internship