Dark Lipstick Trend: WetnWild Mega Last Lipstick

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

HAPPY WEDNESDAY AGAIN! :)

I'm so attracted nowadays to dark lipstick. Deep shade of lipsticks create a mysterious look to any one who will wear it. For me, it's a fashion forward beauty trend that I really want to try. Not every one can pull off this look, it's a little bit tricky but when worn right you will definitely standout.

Here I have my Wet n Wild Mega last lipstick in 908C. It's a deep matte raspberry color. I was really drawn into it the minute I saw it in the counter. It looks really unique and will suit my Filipina skin tone for sure.


What I love about about this lipstick is the pigmentation. When you want to wear something dark on your lips you need a lipstick that will perform and has high pigmentation. This color is so rich! You can definitely see it the moment you apply it on your lips. The color is buildable you can opt for a little hint of color or opt for a full blast dark lips.

Since this lipstick is matte, it stays on for a long time. It doesn't smudge and it kinda stains your lips a bit, but i like that way~



Sorry for the poor lighting. :)


Here's one swipe of Wet n Wild Mega Last Lipstick in 908C. The more you apply, the deeper the color will get.

Here I am wearing the lipstick but I'm so sorry for the poor picture quality. I will shoot another one next time and link it here~ It appears to be red here but it's deeper that that in person.

Have you tried wearing dark lipstick?
What are your thoughts?


I'll be posting how to wear dark lipstick tomorrow to give you some tips~


LOVE,

Arrienne




You may also like

No comments: