Cetaphil TVC Launch in the Philippines

/
2 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

HAPPY TUESDAY! :)

Have you ever tried using Cetaphil? I remember, I was in college when I first heard of it. My mom was a loyal user of Cetaphil and because of that, she recommended it to me and she even include it in her package whenever she sents us some "Balik Bayan" box from Cayman Islands.

It was really a big puzzle for me how it works. Well, it claims to be a mild cleanser good for skin care but that's all I know. Not until I was invited by my friend Kristine in this really AMAZING Cetaphil event.



The event was held in Chef Angelo's restaurant in SM Megamall and it is for the launching of the first ever TVC of Cetaphil in the Philippines. The event was full of mediamen and other special people exclusively invited for the event.



The event was hosted by Lougee Basabas and Joel Andrada. Joel Andrada is the Cetaphil Philippines Brand Manager. He shared about the history of Cetaphil and the other new products that they are excited to introduce to attract more filipino market nationwide.


In accordance to the plan, to reach more people nationwide, they came up with the idea of making a TVC for the first time with their newest endorser Marina Benipayo. Marina Benipayo is a model-actress that swears by the effectivity of the products of Cetaphil and how it has improved her skin all these years.

The Cetaphil Skin Care line is proven to be mild, ph-balance, non-irritating and non-drying products that everyone can use including the most gentle skin of babies.

The Cetaphil Skin Care line includes the classic Cetaphil Cleanser, Daily Moisturizer, Sunblock, and the Ultra Hydrating Lotion.


During the event, they even had some raffle draws for those who attended the event and they gave away 2 big boxes of Cetaphil Skin Care as well as other give aways that will surely pamper your skin.

We had some lunch together with the Press and Chef Angelo offered really sumptuous food that afternoon.


I also get to meet other bloggers in the event, like Ms. Joy here and ofcourse my friend Kristine.




After attending this event, Cetaphil is no doubt the most prescribed skin care brands by dermetologists and pediatrians in the Philippines. I can finally say, "Skin Care is Cetaphil Care!"




Here are my Cetaphil goodies! ^^ Thank you Cetaphil! :)

LOVE,

Arrienne


You may also like

2 comments:

RealAsianBeauty said...

I really love Cetaphil! It made my skin clearer and smooth. Nice post~ Thanks for mentioning me and putting a phot of us. hehe. Until next event! <3

Anonymous said...

Very soon this site will be famous amid all blogging and site-building users,
due to it's nice posts

My website ... pirater un compte facebook