Graham Balls

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

Here's another treat for you! I made Graham Balls last weekend and I am glad that I was able to successfully do it and please my food tasters a.k.a. Pagibig and Pagibig's sister. I did a No-Bake Strawberry Tart last time so if you haven't checked that out and want to see how I did it click HERE.




To make Graham Balls, first you'll need the following:

1. Crashed Graham ( I used 2 regular packs of Graham for this one and crashed it)
2. Condensed Milk (1 Big Can)
3. Marshmallows (I used mango flavored marshmallows for this one)
4. Powdered Milk(  I used Bear Brand Milk Powder on this)



STEP 1

Crashed the Graham. This process took so much of my time in making this Graham Balls. So if you happen to find crashed Graham in market good for you but if you are just like me, I suggest find a strong man in your house to crash the graham for you.




STEP 2

Mix in the condensed milk into the crash graham pan but make sure to do this gradually. Work on few graham and condensed mixture little by little. This is to avoid adding too much condensed milk and make the consistency too liquid-y. 

You need to make the consistency tacky so that it will be easier to mould it into ball shapes.

STEP 3

Grab some small amount of the graham and place the marshmallow in the middle and add some more graham to cover the marshmallow. Make sure to add some more graham if needed to cover the marshmallow well. Roll it as you move along to create a perfect circle or graham ball.

STEP 4

Roll the graham ball to the pan of powdered milk until you finally coated everything.

STEP 5

Let it cool in the refrigerator for 30 minutes then it's good to go! 

Enjoy eating your deliciously homemade Graham Balls!




I hope you'll try it!

Till next post!~

Thank you for reading!

LOVE,

ARRIENNE




You may also like

No comments: