Peaceful Friday??

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

WHAT A FRIDAY! 

Today, my friends and I took photos again on the things we wore. It's a casual Friday for me today. I wore nothing but comfy! I love this kinds of attire, not high maintenance at all!

I recently bought a simple shirt from my friends mini clothing business here in the office. I spotted this really cute but simple PEACE graphic tee in pink! I loved everything about it - the simplicity, the design and the price of course! haha :) So today, I decided to wear it and here's what I look today.



Super simple outfit! The shirt is what I love about this. I also wore my thrifted mickey mouse shorts and my Primadona sneakers. All in all this look just cost me below 500php~

How's your Friday readers?

Let me know~

LOVE,

ARRIENNE


You may also like

No comments: