How I Get Ready for Work

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Here's another quick post today. I just uploaded a new video in my Youtube account on How I Get Ready for Work. It was really quick and simple.

I decided to film this just to show you a way on how you can apply your makeup everyday without taking so much time. I can just seriously consume 10-20 minutes every day on my makeup application. You really don't need to take too long. I guess the key is to stick to your routine and to really take care of your skin. If you have good skin, it will save you from doing all the concealing in the morning. I personally think, if you don't have anything to cover up, then just skip on it. Less is more.

Here are the products I use every single day:

Moisturizer - Myra E Vita White Moisturizer - less than 200php
Lip Balm - EOS Sweet Mint Lip Balm - 360php
Foundation - Pinkie Swear Cream Foundation in number 3 250php / BYS Matte finish foundation in Natural Beige 680php
Pressed Powder - BYS pressed powder in Light 250php
Powder Foundation - Ever Bilena Powder Foundation in Oriental 160php
Eye brow Pencil - Duo eye pencil from Saizen 85php
Mascara - Avon Super Extend Mascara 300php
Blush - ELF Contouring and Blush 300php
Lipstick - Ever Bilena Pro Lipstick in Destiny 100+php

Here is the video. Watch how i do it~



You may also like

No comments: