Prom Goddes: A Great Prom Look

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Time flies so fast! I can't imagine it's already the prom season again. Can you still remember your first prom? Your first dance? or maybe you first kiss? I really don't know how memorable your first prom was, but definitely it is worth reminiscing!

Junior and Senior Prom must be the most anticipated event during our high school years. There is no room for mistakes, cause if you do, you will be the talk of the town the next day. So to help you avoid your Prom nightmare here's one look that will surely make you stand out from the crowd and will enhance the Filipina beauty in you. I call this look "The Prom Goddess."

For more pictures visit me in my facebook page~


To get this look simply follow the steps shown in my YouTube video below. Trust me ladies, this look is very easy and even though you are not a makeup pro, the steps I provided are so easy to follow and you can always go back and forth with it until you finally perfected it~




HAPPY PROM NIGHT all my awesome readers! Hope you have a magical night!

LOVE,

ARRIENNE


You may also like

No comments: