February Faves: Beauty + Fashion + Tv Series

/
2 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers and Hello MARCH!

March is already here and that only means one thing -  SUMMER! But before we totally bid goodbye to the previous month let me first share my February Faves!

I can say that February had been good to me. I have fare share of bad vibes and good vibes last month but definitely more on the good vibes! ^^ I loved my Valentines day celebration with my colleagues and Pagibig, i loved the clubhouse sandwich I made for February celebrators in my team and i loved my new experiences and tutorials both in my Youtube and blog posts! But, I really want to share to you even more my BEAUTY/MAKEUP faves for the previous month and my TOP TV series as well! So let's begin!



Here are my top faves makeup items for the month of February:

BYS Matte Foundation
BYS Concealer
ELF Trio Shadows
Sophie Paris V.I.Pink Lipstick
Hortaleza False Eye lashes

Here are my top fashion faves:

CMG bag (gift from my cousin last Christmas)
Chunky Round Shades from Robinsons

Here is my top TV series fave:

The Carrie Dairies!

To know more why I loved these items for the month of February, feel free to watch my video on my channel! ^^
 Thank you so much for watching and for reading!

LOVE,
ARRIENNE




You may also like

2 comments:

Janet said...

love your picks and i am loving the bag! ^_~

Arrienne said...

Thanks Janet! ^^ Hope we can see each other in the future ^_^