Makeup Spotlight: Hints Cosmetics

/
4 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

I recently found a new makeup product that really performs well just like the Sophie Lipstick ones I did a review before HERE and HERE.

If you are not so familiar with Red Logo, that is another direct selling company that offers a whole lot of RTW stuffs and even perfumes and cosmetics. It is of no different from Avon ones and a like. But I like about Red Logo stuffs is that, it is really comparable to the ones being sold in the department stores. It's not like your typical jeans and blouses modeled in a catalog.


Now, let's go back to the cosmetic line Red Logo carries. It's called Hints. Hints reminds me so much of Dollywink packaging in so many ways. It's really pretty and girly. If there is one pattern I usually get drawn into that would definitely be polka dots! Uber sweet and princess like packaging overall.

Here are the items I got from Hints cosmetics last Holiday season. They are the Hints Loose Face Powder in Natural and Hints Color Cream Lipstick in Pink Party.




Hints Loose Face Powder in Natural became my everyday powder since I purchased it. I really didn't expect much for this product because it's really cheap but I was mistaken. Its powder is really fine and blends well on my skin. It makes my skin look poreless in a way and made it look matte but not dull at all. I use Hints Loose Face Powder together with my FS Powder Foundation in Oriental. Since then, I cannot do my everyday makeup routine without it.  But sad to say, it is only available in 1 shade. :(



Hints Loose Face Powder is 135php but I only got it for only 99php since it was on a Holiday sale.




Hints Color Cream Lipstick in Pink Party is a bright pink lipstick with purple undertone. The consistency is really impressive. It is yes, creamy and pigmented at the same time. It does however settles on my lip cracks so hydrating and proper lip care is needed.




Hints Color Cream Lipstick is available in 7 beautiful shades; mostly on the pink tones. We have Sunkissed, Berry Kiuss, Pretty Me, Candy Pink, Coral Crush and Pop Star. These lipsticks are only 145php each but I was able to buy it for only 99php because of the Holiday Sale. :) How cool is that!


But the cool thing isn't over yet, they were actually having a promotion that time with every 199php Hints purchase you will get Hints Makeup Pouch for only 49php. The pouch is just so pretty I cannot skip on it. It will look so well with all the Hints cosmetics I got and some other pink makeup items I have.

Overall, I am really pleased with my Hints Cosmetics makeup purchase from Red Logo and I am actually planning to have some more purchases in the future.

Just Cream foundation on. Not setting it yet.

With Hints Loose Powder in Natural

Flawless right? No editing needed!


If you want to order Red logo Hints Cosmetics, feel free to contact me for details!

LOVE,
Arrienne




You may also like

4 comments:

CJ said...

Can I get some more info on Red Logo cosmetics? I'm interested in what they offer :D Thanks! Here's my email manilawithlove@gmail.com

Arrienne said...

Sure CJ~ wait for my email~ ^_^

RealAsianBeauty said...

Love the packaging! :) Natry ko nga yung powder, maganda!

Arrienne said...

Thanks Tine!! It is really maganda :)