How to: Perfect Looking Eyebrows

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

This weeks series of posts will be all about How Tos. A lot of my readers and subscribers were actually asking me to do a blog post or a video tutorial on how I shaped my brows and how I contour. Well, this time, I have it all prepared for you! So expect consecutive blog posts more on Makeup How Tos. ^^


To start off this How To posts, I have here my everyday eyebrow routine. As we all know, well shaped and well-groomed eyebrows can make a huge difference. Whether we like or not, our makeup routine isn't complete yet without shaving or plucking those eyebrows.

Growing up, I never thought of how important eyebrow grooming can do for my outward appearance. I thought it was only done by people who are just too vain or so not contented with how their eyebrows look like. Going through the hassle of shaving and reshaping for me was just so unnecessary. Not until I got awaken by makeup gurus I look up to and decided to try it on my own.
 I really did a lot of experimentation over the years. I went from really bushy eyebrows to really thin ones until I finally got the shape that works so well for my face shape.

The science of eyebrow shaping is really something hard to master. And it's not a one-size fit all type of thing. This particular eyebrow shape will work well for her but it doesn't mean it will work well for you! Keep it mind that eyebrow shaping and grooming is not a trend that one should follow every season. It's more like a staple piece in your wardrobe that will last for a long time and will not get out of style. So picking and deciding what eyebrow shape you want is one of the biggest decision you have to make in the beauty world.



Now, let's say you have already shaped your eyebrows the way you wanted to, now the fun part will follow. It's DRAWING TIME! ^^ Not really drawing - drawing but more like filling in and shading. Let me bring you through the steps one by one.

STEP 1: GROOMING
Get rid of all the stray hair below and above the eyebrow shape you wanted and created. You can do this using a razor or by plucking. I do razor grooming because it is painless compared to plucking! OUCH!



STEP 2: TIME TO SHAPE IT
Get your tools ready for this step. There are 2 ways I do when I shape my eyebrows. The first one, using an eyeshadow for filling in my eyebrows and the second one is using an eyebrow mascara.
  • Outline the entire eyebrows. Just follow the normal shape of your eyebrows.
  • Starting from the bottom line the eyebrows as thin as you can.


  • Concentrate a lot more product on the outer corner to give definition and contour at the same time.
  • As you move along the inner corner, it should gradually fade. It must look like a gradient one.
    Inner corners should be lighter compared to the outer part as to avoid looking all so theatrical in the broad daylight.
  • Then lightly fill it in!



STEP 3: CONCEAL
Conceal the edges to make your eyebrows look a lot more neat and crisp. This step can also hide away imperfections you might have along your brow bone.  It will also give an appearance of a 3-D looking brows. ^^



Then there you have it! Your very own well-groomed and sharp looking eyebrows. Just for the rule of the thumb, your hair should match the color of your eyebrows. Choosing one shade lighter is also good. Keep it up!





How to contour the nose will be up for tomorrow! Stay tuned! ^^

LOVE,
Arrienne






You may also like

No comments: