Summer Get-Away #1: Ocean Adventure Subic Bay

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

It has been awhile! Summer is here and almost over so i better get my summer travel posts posted all for you! ^^ I've been to some places near the metro to spend my quality time with family and friends in celebration for this season. I love how the sunny and windy weather of summer can bring you places that will surely allow you to capture sceneries at its finest! The colors are bright and full of life. People look so beautiful with their summer trendy clothes! I just so love SUMMER!!


So let me bring you to my first summer get-away with my family! It's in OCEAN ADVENTURE SUBIC BAY. I've been dreaming to bring my nephew here because he really likes animals and nature. This is the perfect place for him to enjoy and learn more about sea animals. So when I found a deal in Metrodeal.com that has bus transfers and complete ocean adventure shows inclusive, I really didn't waste anymore time. 

The deal was 33% off for a day tour package in Subic Ocean Adventure with bus transfers. So I only paid for 899php for my nephew and 999php for the rest of my family members each. This was my first transaction ever done in metrodeal and I am just so happy that it turned out really well.

We were able to witness different attractions like

Sea Lion Show at Sea Lion Point, Sea Lion Underwater Viewing, Research Station Sea Trek,


  Dolphin and Friends Show at El Capitan,


 Theater Walk on the Wild Side Show at Eco Theater, and Access to Sea Trek Food Court. 


 Balancing Act which is so AMAZING and FUN

Sea Animal Museum/ Aquarium

We also get to enjoy swimming by the beach in Camayan Beach Resort Subic. It was all in the deal! 


Breath-taking view!!!

My Papa, Me and My dearest nephew Ced! ^^

My family had a blast! The weather was perfect to tour the entire place and the place was indeed breath taking. It's just so nice and beautiful! For once, we forgot that we are in Philippines with the breath taking sceneries of the ocean and the forests. Super amazing trip indeed!



My Pagibig, Papa and Ced

My outfit for the day~ ^^



We are looking for more family adventure soon and I can't wait to share with you guys those adventures. Hope you are all having fun so far and I'll see you on my next post! ^_^

LOVE,
Arrienne




You may also like

No comments: