Hosting a Debut Party Event

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

Time really flies so fast! Before I get invited to debut parties to be part of the ceremony but now I get invited to be the master of the ceremony. I thank God for blessing me with this talent on hosting and I really loved the invitation. It's just that, it also means I don't get to do the part of the 18 candles anymore because I am over aged. LOL!


Debut parties like this brings back all the memories I had when I was in college. How I get so excited dressing up for this special day for my friends but it saddens me that I wasn't able to experience this for myself. I didn't have a grandiose debut celebration because I opted to allot the money on my education and true enough I was able to graduate with flying colors and made my parents so proud. All the sacrifices were worth it.

It was a privileged for me to be hosting my friend's daughter's debut and I really put a lot of thoughts and efforts on this special day. So here's what I wore:


 Dress from Soiree SM Department Store
Shoes from Chelsea SM Department Store
Belt from Simple Joys Trinoma

I also get to beautify two of friends for the debut. One of them was my co-host that night, Ms. Jully. Here are her before and after pics.


The other one is our Team Leader, TL Shiela and here are her before and after pics.


The debut was held on the pool area of the Renaissance Hotel Ortigas and it looks super beautiful and fits the personality of the debutant very very well.


Me and my co-host Ms. Jully in action :)


Here comes the debutant all dolled up like a real life barbie doll! ^+^
 

Picture with the debutant and her family members.


Here some of my peers who attended the debut party. 


Had so much fun that night! I thank God for continuously blessing me with talents that I can share to the world. I am so happy to be given this opportunity can't wait to see what God has in store for me in the succeeding days~ ^^

Till next post ladies!!

LOVE,
Arrienne





You may also like

No comments: