Food Trip: Cupcakes by Sonja

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Are you a fan of cupcakes? Well, I cannot say if I am totally a fan but I do appreciate them. I love how cute and delish they all look! Plus, I noticed that most cupcake house look so pretty!!

With my dearest college friends, MA2GS (abbreviation of our first names), I was able to taste the infamous Cupcakes by Sonja. I heard a lot raves about this cupcake house and I can't to taste their cupcakes particularly their red velvet. You see, I have a tendency to play favorites and stick to it until I find the courage to try something new and take the risk. So as of the moment, Red Velvet is my fave. 


We went to Cupcakes by Sonja's Shangrila Plaza branch and you can find it in the East Wing Part. The place looks heavenly and very attractive. The design is colorful yet simple. The colors are popping and you will really get drawn in the counter area where you can see their collection of cupcakes all waiting for you to devour. Yum Yum!! ^^



For cupcake prices, I can say they are in the mid-range (75php -125php). Almost like the prices of cupcakes at Vanilla Cupcake. They have classic and premium types and they have a lot of variant for each type so picking what to order will be really tough. 

Here's what we ordered! And from the looks of it you can see the winner!! Red Velvet!! ^_^  The other orders were Berry Delight and Varlrhona Milk Choco-Hazelnut Tart.





Red Velvet by Cupcakes by Sonja was a little bit too sweet for my liking but I still do love them! But so far, I am still in love with Sophie's Mom's Red Velvet. 




My first Cupcakes by Sonja's experience was really good and memorable especially I was with people who are so dear to me. I would love to go back here sometime soon with my other girlfriends to try other flavors. If you want to know more about Cupcakes by Sonja just visit their facebook page.

Till next post!

LOVE,
Arrienne





You may also like

No comments: