DEAR AWESOME READERS: MELT DOWN FRIDAY

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!

I don't know how I will greet you today cause I'm feeling down today. My Friday is just so stressful that I can't even tell how it will end.

Have you ever been given a task or a big responsibility at work or maybe at school? Have you ever lead people hard to deal with and just find negative things about you no matter what you do?

Superman once said " With great power comes great responsibility." And that's all true. Being a leader is both a blessing and a curse. 

I've been a leader for about a year now in our company. I never thought that dealing with people older than I would be such a challenge. There had been a lot of ups and downs and the unbearable ones were when they view you negatively and won't trust on your leadership. It makes me feel down but i know that focusing on the negative side will only make the situation worst. 

So if you are caught in this scenario as well here are some things I've learned from my experience and hopefully help you as well.

1. KEEP POSITIVE
Always look at the bright side. Without any challenges, life would be boring right? :) There's always rainbow after the rain!~ oohhh..ooh....hahha :) me singing~

2. SURROUND YOURSELF WITH PEOPLE WHO TRULY CARE FOR YOU
Not all friends are real. That's the ugly truth. You choose your friends well!

3. BELIEVE IN YOURSELF
If they think of you negatively doesn't mean you are what they think you are. Stay firm and don't be shaken.

HAPPY WEEKEND Everyone!




You may also like

No comments: