Makeup Look: Easy Sunset Look

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

I tried to make a tutorial today after a long time! hahah :) I decided to create this Sunset Inspired look that is so easy to follow.

Hope you like it guys. I will be editing and uploading the tutorial on my Youtube account later tonight. If you have time kindly check my channel it's Here

So here's a sneak peek on how I did the look :)




STEP 1:

Prim your lids with any eye primer you have.

STEP 2:

Choose a light orange color then apply it all over the crease area.



STEP 3:

Apply your yellow eyeshadow which represents the sun on the lid. Focus the application on the center of your lid.


I blended these two colors to create 2 dimensional effect.


STEP 4:

Apply two other shades of orange to the outer corner of the lids and blend away.




STEP 5:

To create dimension, apply dark brown eyeshadow on the outer C.


STEP 6:

Use a white eyeshadow to highlight your brow bone.



STEP 6:

Line your water line using a blue eyeliner to add some pop of color to the look.




STEP 7:

Curl your lashes, put on mascara then apply your favorite red lipstick.




Then you're done!


LOVE,

ARRIENNE
here's the tutorial



You may also like

No comments: