The Overgrown Bang Twist

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

It's a new day! And I am out to share a new hair style idea - a hairstyle segment here in my blog. I am not really so good in styling my hair or anybody's hair. I guess, as an aspiring makeup artist, I should be able to do not only my clients makeup but also their hair. It is inevitable not to expose myself in simple hairstyles for short, medium and long hair clients in an industry revolving on beauty.

So, join me as I share to you simple and easy hairstyles I've discovered and would like to learn for myself and for future clients as well. If you are like me who is also new in hairstyling, you would really learn a lot from this. Let's take baby steps on this until we become pros right? :)

To start this segment, here is a simple hairstyle great for those whose bangs have grown overtime. It's either you didn't want to maintain it anymore or it's because you just don't have the time to trim it.

Let's begin~



STEP 1: Grab a section of your hair/bangs.
STEP 2: Divide it in to 2 parts.
STEP 3: Start twisting the 2 parts until you reach the end.
STEP 4: Grab a hair pin and pin your twisted bangs in place.

That's it! Quick and easy yet stylish and cute!

I hope you give it a try! Let me know what you think! More posts like this coming very very soon!


LOVE,
ARRIENNE




You may also like

No comments: