Makeup Spotlight: BYS Lipstick in Risky Business

/
2 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

So I went to the mall last weekend to watch Despicable Me 2 which I must say the coolest animation ever! And I was able to check some makeup stuffs in the department store and found this really gorgeous lipstick from BYS. I was intentionally looking for a colored liquid eyeliner but I wasn't able to find one that I really liked, so went around and check some more. That's when I saw this lipstick that stands out from all the other colors.

BYS Lipstick in Risky Business is nice powdery pink color that will instantly make you look sweet and innocent. When it comes to color pay off, i can say that it has good pigmentation, not too pigmented yet not too sheer. The texture is creamy and the finish is semi-matte. 

BYS Lipstick in Risky Business retails for only 220php and it is available in all SM department stores nationwide. 




Just a little tip though, make sure to hydrate and prep up your lips before applying this lipstick for it has tendency in settling in your lips' fine lines. Also don't pack on too much, it might bleed and it won't look good. The best way in applying this lipstick is with a brush or rub it at the back of your hand and apply it using your fingers. Build it up gradually.

This is how it looks on me~

Hope you like it!


LOVE,

ARRIENNE




You may also like

2 comments:

CJ said...

I spot a flat top brush! Which brand is that? :)

Arrienne said...

Hi~ That's Sigma Flat Top Kabuki, :)