My Monthly Favorites ^_^

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

I MISSED YOU all! I missed blogging and filming videos SO MUCH! I just got all caught up with all my responsibilities in the office and I can't do all the multitasking at once. But I am glad I already got the hang of it and I can finally go back to my hobby and to my first LOVE - blogging and filming for Youtube!

Let me start of this come back with my monthly favorites and I summed it all up for the past 3 months I missed on this. Here are the products I've been loving for the past few months.




For makeup:

Maybelline BB Stick  - 249php
Elf Lipstick in Posh - gift
Urban Decay Super Curl mascara - gift

For Nails:

Caviar Manicure

For Fashion:

Celine flats - 499php
Basic House Tee - 700+php

TV series:

Missing You (Korean Drama)

New addition to my family!
Baby Inigo~ Labrador Mixed puppy! ^^


What have you been loving for the past few month? Care to share? It really mean a lot! :)

LOVE,

ARRIENNE





You may also like

No comments: