Get the Look: Twiggy

/
2 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

It's Wednesday again! We are now in the middle of the week! 2 more days and it's weekend again! Wooohooo!! Time flies so fast. :)

Today, I decided to do a tutorial on how to achieve the infamous Twiggy eye look. I've been idolizing her since the time I found out about her. Aside from her picturesque beauty, her makeup looks also made a huge impact that made her super famous and legendary. Her face is like a perfect doll. She has big eyes and soft tender lips that made her look so admirable. Aside from these, she is also the epitome of girls that can pull of super short hair. 
 

So I gave it a try and here's what I ended up creating. It's super easy to follow so let's get into the tutorial.

STEP 1: Define the crease. To achieve this, get your black eyeliner and create a curve line just a little above your crease. Make the line crisp and clean.

STEP 2: Fill in the entire lid with white eyeshadow.

STEP 3: Taking the same black eyeliner, line your upper lash line. Get as close to the lashes as possible.

STEP 4: Curl your lashes then put in your falsies.

STEP 5: Create demi lashes on the lower lash line using your liquid eyeliner.


FINISH! ^^

Hope you find this easy. Make sure to give me a shout out if you gave this one a try~





If you missed my other Get the Looks don't forget to check it out. Here's the most recent Get the Look I did on Avril Lavigne's Here's to Never Growing UP MV. Click the link HERE.

Enjoy reading!

LOVE,

ARRIENNE




You may also like

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm now not certain where you are getting your information, however great topic. I must spend a while studying much more or understanding more. Thank you for magnificent info I used to be searching for this info for my mission.

Here is my web site ... work from home opportunities

Jenniya said...

Not bad dear. :) Good job. I already followed you via GFC. See you in my blog! 

XX, IamJenniya
New Post! >> Give a girl the right shoes...