Vlog #1: Makeup Shopping!!!

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Yesterday, I went to a makeup bazaar or a  private makeup selling of Chedelyn Online Store which was endorsed by Say. This was primarily about scoring some cheap makeup items from the US. I honestly think that US drugstore makeup products once imported here in the Philippines cost way too much compared to their dollar prices and Chedelyn online store was able to beat that. I am in no relation or connection to Chedelyn store but I really think that their products are super affordable compared to the products being sold in the market.


I came with my friend, Arriane, and we were able to find some good items.




 I got the following:

Maybelline Super Stay Makeup Foundation for around 400+php
EOS Lip Balm in Summer Fruit - 250php

I've been really meaning to get my hands on this Maybelline Super Stay Makeup Foundation since I saw Judy of ItsJudytime reviewing this particular foundation. And if I am mistaken, it's a dupe of the dupe. Dupe of Revlon Colorstay. So I might as well give this try.

I'm running out of EOS lipbalm that's why I decided to buy a new one. I really don't have much of a choice so Summer Fruit it is! Hope this tastes better!


My friend on the other hand picked up 4 makeup items. I wasn't able to take a picture of her haul, but you will see it all in the VLOG! So don't forget to watch it!

Next stop was The Landmark. We spotted Collection Cosmetics and I've read a lot of reviews and posts about this brand so we might as well check it out! We were able to find really good makeup items and was able to score a beautiful sparkly makeup pouch for free!

I got Lasting Colour Lipstick in Mango Tango and Lock n' Hold Lipgloss in Break Dance 4. Super beautiful colors and pigmentation! Review will be up very very soon! (Actual product on the Video, wasn't able to take a pictue)

Just before heading back home, we stopped by Vanilla Cupcake Bakery and was able to film the haul there so check out the video, and was able to eat really sumptous cupcakes!! ^^



Salted Caramel and Vanilla Caramel Cupcakes and Choco Jave ^_^

Gift with Purchase!! Wee~~


The best weekend EVER!

Thank you so much for reading! Talk to you all on my next post! Don't forget to leave a comment and subscribe!

LOVE,
ARRIENNE




You may also like

No comments: