Makeup Spotlight: Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in Mango Tango

/
3 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Yey for another Makeup Spotlight! I am such a fan of this lipstick since day one! So I cannot wait to share this to you guys and hopefully share the same belief with you!

Introducing my first ever Collection Cosmetics in my stash! It's the Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in Mango Tango.


What are Collection Lasting Colour Lipsticks? (199php)

According to the Collection official website in the Philippines, this particular line is a long lasting formula that locks in colour all through out the day. It has SPF 15 and soft, smooth formula. It is available in 11 diffirent shades.

Pretty promising lipstick isn't it? Now, let's take a closer look on Collection Lasting Colour Lipstick in Mango Tango shall we?


Packaging:

PROS
Handy and sleek
easy to open lid yet closes tightly
lightweight

CONS
feels plasticy
Cheap material

Product:

PROS
Really moisturing
trully soft and smooth formula
smells good
glides on smoothly
easy to blend
has SPF

CONS
too creamy that it has a tendency to settle if youo have dry and chappy lips so lip balm underneath is a must
has tendency to bleed so don't pack up too much
I don't think it's long lasting enough, touch up is still needed after few hours



Pigmentation:

PROS
really pigmented!!

CONS
None

Longevity:

PROS
It can last for few hours with minimal drinking and eating

CONS
just a typical lipstick's longevity for me. Not really long lasting

Application:

PROS
Super easy and glides well

CONS
has tendency to bleed so be careful

Time for the swatches!




CONCLUSION:

Mango Tango is such an amazing lipstick for everyday. It's affordable and has decent quality. It has good smell and it's pigmentation is really good! If you are looking for lipsticks with SPF then Collection Lasting Colour is the answer for you. It's cheap yet of good quality. Although there are still some areas to improve, for a drugstore product that performs it isn't bad at all. I highly recommend this to all of you dear readers!

I actually featured it and used it on my latest Huge Collective Haul on my Youtube Channel so please do check it out! Mwahh! <3


If you have any questions or any produc suggestion you would want me to review, feel free to leave a comment below.

Don't forget to check my other Makeup Spotlight reviews as well. Have fun reading!


LOVE,
ARRIENNE




You may also like

3 comments:

Kylie R. said...

Great post! I dont have a lipstick color like that yet, I should buy one.

http://itsthekyliebabii.blogspot.com

Arrienne said...

Glad you liked it! hope you like this lipstick as much as I liked it! ^^ mwahh! <3

Unknown said...

I definitely should try this especially that I hate going to powder room to retouch after eating.
xo,
~Pauline @Kallony