Afternoon Delight

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~!

Weekend is just around the corner!! And today is actually a really good day for me not just because it's Friday but because today is my Pagibig's birthday!! Super excited to celebrate with him and I can't wait to share to you guys our adventure.

For today's look, I will share to you a perfect look for running errands and just strolling around the mall this weekend. This look is perfect for those who like low-maintenance clothing but will still look fresh and chic. The color of my top is also inspired by the refreshing colors of summer making it another perfect look when you go to the beach or out of town. For sure you'll love this look because you already have these pieces in your closet! ^^







Teal Top from SM MOA Department store
Denim short thrifted
Glittery Sandals from St. Francis Square
Bracelet from Boracay gifted
Sunglasses from Cuties and Charms

See you all on my next post!

LOVE,
Arrienne





You may also like

No comments: