Makeup Haul Time!

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

Finally it's haul time! I am so excited for this super budget friendly haul I came up with for my upcoming Back to School Makeup Look! We all want to stay within our allotted budget and this haul and my upcoming makeup look will teach you how to say NO to spending and HELLO to savings!


Let's get into it! First stop is this Ever Bilena Blush Glow Cheek Tint and as we all know, tints are really getting so popular these days. And for teens like you, you should stick to low maintenance makeup products in order to cut the time getting all prepped up in the morning! Trust me, you would want to spend that time in the bed rather than in the mirror. This Ever Bilena Blush Glow can also double up as a lip tint as well! So innovative right? Ever Bilena Blush Glow is for only 80php.


Next is ELF Clarifying Pressed Powder in Apricot Beige. This is really light and perfect for everyday. You wouldn't have to worry even if you pack this on too much for it wouldn't cake up on you! Super affordable pa only 129.75php.



I also picked up this Ever Bilena Thick Lash Mascara for only 85php. Cheap and travel friendly. It would fit your Kikay kit no matter how small it is!



This Nichido Brown Eye Pencil is great for defining your eyes and reshaping your eyebrows. Dual purpose product for only 36.50php.



BB cream is another in for teens. So here I picked up Shawill BB Cream for only 168php. 



I also would like to give this herbal soap a try which was recommended to me by my colleague. This is Amazing Moringa Herbal Soap for only 100php.



I also got some blessings last time and these were given to me by my boss and friend Ms. Jully. A nail paint from Barry M called Lilac Foil and Super Soft Eye Crayon in No. 5. Thank you so much for these beautiful gifts!



Stay tuned for reviews of the products mentioned here and also for the Back to School Makeup Look I have prepared for you!

Watch my HAUL Video as well to see the actual product LIVE ^_^



Till next post!

LOVE,
Arrienne




You may also like

No comments: