500php Makeup Challenge for Back to School Look

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

In just few hours, it's back to school time again! A lot of you must be so excited to meet new friends and to explore new horizons for this brand new school year. I can still remember my school days where in I was so excited every first day of school because I get to wear and use new things - new bag, shoes, school supplies and many more! Ahh...how time flies so fast!

Let me share you a simple Back to School Makeup Look today that you can wear whole year round. This look will not only emphasize your natural beauty and make you look even younger and fresh, this can also help you save money because I used budget friendly products that are available in the market. I did this by using the 500php Makeup Challenge that has been around for quite some time now. This will be the first time I will be doing this challenge so now let me show you what I used and how I did it!



To achieve a natural yet fresh looking makeup for Back to School, you will be needing the following products:

ELF Clarifying Powder = 129.75php
Nichido Eye Pencil in Brown = 36.50php
Ever Bilena Mascara in Black = 85php
Ever Bilena Blush Glow = 80php
                                 ----------------------------
Total                            499.25php

Check all the products HERE.


Watch the video below for the step by step process on how I used the products to achieve the look.


Here's the finish look! Back to School Makeup Look simple yet stunning!





Hope you enjoyed this post!

Till next post and video!

LOVE,
Arrienne






You may also like

No comments: