June Likes of the Month

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

Two weeks have past since July started and I have posted my June Likes of the Month video for about a week now and I haven't posted any blog post about it. Pardon me awesome readers! ^^


Here are the products that I have been loving for the entire month of June. Let's start with beauty products.

Pinkies Collection Cream Foundation in 02 which I happen to review HERE. I have been using this cream foundation for a long time now and making it my go-to-foundation every single day.



I find using my ELF Professional Foundation Brush to be the perfect match for my Pinkies Cream Foundation making it my 2nd favorite!



For my lashes I have been reaching out for my Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister - review HERE. This is THE BEST mascara I have tried so far!!!


For lipsticks, I have two favorites for the month of June. It's my Maybelline Color Show Lipstick in 102 Pink Punch and my Miky@jy Lipstick Orangey Red Lipstick. I love how these two lipsticks are so contradicting and how it can instantly change my looks. Super pigmented and silky to the lips. I have yet to do a review for these two lip products so don't forget to check back in for more updates and reviews.


For skin care, I love my iWhite Korea Aqua Moisturizing Cream for everyday use as well! Super hydrating and smells heavenly! Review HERE.


Moving on to some hair products here are the products i have been loving lately!

FX Flat Iron Heat Memory Spray to protect my hair from heat damage and for to make my hair smooth and silky as well.



For conditioning I have been using Lory's Deep Moisturizing Hair Cream in Duo Chocolate and I don't ever want to go back to my previous hair conditioners. This is so good for my hair and it really deep condition hair up to the very ends! I love this hair cream so much!!!



To add more shine to my hair, I have also been reaching out for my Vitress Hair Solution Solenn Hair Cuticle Coat before and after curling my hair.


To keep my mustache at bay, I use my Veet Hair Removal Cream.



And for my favorite scent last month, I have my empty Love Spell Victoria Secret Cherry Blossom and Peach body splash. You can see how much I have used this product over the past month.



This is a new addition to my Likes of the Month post and video. I have my new favorite hobbies. They are creating Loom Bands and Drawing . You know how much of a fad loom bands are now and I have to blame my Pagibig for letting me get into this hobby. He wanted me to make him a Miami Heat loom band and ever since then, I created even more designs for myself and for my friends.



At the office, I do have some free time to draw and be expressive and I decided to embark on this again to spend more product time with myself and here are some of my creations over the past few weeks of drawing.



If you want detailed discussion of these products and my June Likes of the Month, don't forget checking out my Youtube video below! ^^

Till next post!

LOVE,
Arrienne






You may also like

No comments: