Makeup Review: Ever Bilena Blush Glow

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

I was hunting for some cheap makeup product that can complete my 500php Makeup Challenge Back to School Edition when I found this little guy. I got curious because of it's pink packaging and how can this product perform for such a really cheap tag price. 

This is Ever Bilena Blush Glow that is a tinted blush that is just so affordable. I know Ever Bilena already has a tinted makeup product in a liquid form but this time around Ever Bilena Blush Glow is in a cream form.


This comes in a tube packaging like this and disperses the product pretty effortlessly. 


It comes out in a white cream first then it will magically transform into a beautiful pinkish blush once blended. 


The pigmentation was good and the product was really blendable.


If you want to know more about my thoughts about this Ever Bilena Blush Glow here's my Makeup Review about it and know if I liked it or not.

Hope you enjoyed this post and let me know if you have any suggested products you would like me to try and make a review on it.
Till next post!

LOVE,
Arrienne





You may also like

No comments: