Makeup Spotlight: Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister

/
1 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

How important are eyelashes to complete ones eye look? If you were to ask me, I say very important. Thick, long and beautiful lashes makes a big difference. It will not only make your look complete but also make your eyes look a lot more expressive and tantalizing.



 
Majolica Majorca's mascaras had been getting a lot of raves since the first time it was introduced in the market. I've been meaning to get a hold of one of their mascaras but wasn't so sure yet if I am willing to spend that much money on a mascara alone. Thank goodness for an angel sent from above (my dear friend) who whole heartedly gave me this Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister Mascara few weeks ago.

I really cannot wait to give this mascara the spotlight it deserves here in my blog.



What is Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister Mascara?

According to their website, Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister is an evolutionary liquid-lengthening mascara that endlessly and extensively lengthens lashes.

Packaging:

PROS
The packaging looks really nice just like a princess.
It comes with an easy to open plastic container.
The mascara tube is easy to open as well and the cap locks in tightly.
I love the wand!! Super unique and the comb effect seems to work with my eyelashes well.

CONS
It comes with Japanese labeling and description at the back so it's really hard to understand especially for people who cannot speak Japanese.

Product:

PROS
Super good formulation!! 
Not too wet not too dry! It's perfect especially for my stubborn lashes. 
It also separates my lashes well and the wand made it easy for me to touch even the tiniest eye lash around the corners of my eyes.
Holds the curl super well. I didn't have to recurl anymore! Seriously!
Jet black pigmentation as well.
It doesn't smudge/transfer!! 
No funky smell.

CONS
Didn't significantly volumized my lashes



Pigmentation:

PROS
Deep black, just the way I like it!!

CONS
None
 
Longevity:

PROS
Stays all day long! No smudges!!

CONS
None

Application:

PROS
Super easy with the help of it's very unique wand design. Less boo-boos because it's just like you are only combing your lashes plus making them look longer!
I can't say enough with the wand, it is really soft and it does the job so well!!

CONS
None




No mascara

Right eye with mascara
With Mascara

With mascara
with mascara
No mascara

No mascara

No mascara

How to apply: Use the smaller brushes for the upper lashes.

Apply gently and generously

Coat the lower lashes
Both eyes with mascara

Longer lashes!


CONCLUSION:

I absolutely adore and swear by to this mascara! Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Edge Meister Mascara is one mascara that is worth every cent you will spend it with. If you have stubborn sticking down eye lashes like I do and you often find yourself retouching and recurling your lashes every now and then because of your poor mascara performance, I suggest you switch and get a hold of this Lash Expander Edge Meister one! Definitely worth trying and keeping in your kikay kits! 




Till next post!~

LOVE,
Arrienne




You may also like

1 comment:

Meikah said...

So that is how to use the brush! LOL I got this one actually because of the many reviews I read about it. But when I tried applying it on, it was a bit of a challenge for me. Will try using it again. Thanks! :)