#OOTD Weekspiration V.1

/
2 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

I am in love with anything concerning beauty and I just cannot leave the house without putting a thought to my look and outfit. For me, dressing up and putting enough makeup on is always a form of proper grooming and politeness.

Let me share you some outfits I've sported for the past few days in the office and perhaps give you all some inspirations and ideas on how you can also put together your outfits for everyday especially when your working or when going to school. If I may describe my sense of fashion I guess, it's sophistication with a touch of trendy styles. I won't be mentioning any brands or whatsoever in this post because my clothes are usually unlabeled for I usually shop and buy in local stores and bazaar to always stay on a budget. Fashion ain't always about expensive clothes and shoes, it's about being creative and owning your own sense of style! Let's roll!!!

First Pairing: I love polka dots pattern on clothes, for me, it looks so feminine and at the same time childlike. I also layered it with a gray cardigan for enough coverage and cinch my waist with my favorite black and gold chain belt. This look is perfect if you will be going out for a stroll in the mall or a picnic with friends. 


Second Pairing: Peplum is just so perfect for work for my opinion. You can dress it up or dress it down but it will still look so polished. Here I have a plain white peplum great key pieces in your wardrobe and paired it with a very colorful tiedyed form fitting skirt! This look is instantly refreshing!

Third Pairing: This for me is my barbie look. It's just so girly yet sophisticated. The crop top cut out details on the shoulders are just so delicate that it can show off skin without making it look too much. The black round skirt for my bottoms just completed the entire ensemble.

P.S. I wore a black undershirt to hide away too much skin that might show since my top is a crop top. It won't be applicable for work. But if you'll be sporting this kind of look when you go out with friends, then you may loose the black undershirt and show off your curves all the way!

Fourth Pairing: This is my sporty look. Here's another crop top with a printed statement on it saying "Nom Nom Nom" and I love how the pop of yellow on the crop top made this look fun and refreshing as well. I just paired it with jeggings and my favorite sneakers. I guess that's how you call it. :)


Fifth Pairing: This is my weekend strolling the mall outfit. Denim tops are a big hit this season and I just can't not have one. I have this ombre denim long sleeves that you can also dress down or dress up. What I like about the material of this denim top, is that it isn't too thick nor too thin so it's perfect for Philippines weather. Then I chose my acid wash denim shorts to pair this with.

Hope you enjoyed this outfit post everyone! I will see you all again on my next blog! :)

LOVE,
Arrienne




You may also like

2 comments:

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

I like the 2nd and fifth OOTD. :) Very nice mix and matching!

Arrienne said...

Thankie Ava~~