What's on my Phone (LG G PRO 2)

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

One of the most exciting thing i got early this month is this new smart phone that I am about to share to you. I recently upgraded my phone not because I just want to, but because my previous phone suddenly decided not to open anymore. I was really planning to buy a new phone this year but not this early. Oh well, I guess it's about time for me to let my old phone rest.


Let me introduce my new baby LG G PRO 2. I was originally planning to buy LG G2 but when I discovered about this newly launched LG G series phone I had a change of heart! I am not a tech savy that's why I cannot give you a full run down of all the specs and software of this phone but instead I can give only what I really love about this phone from the physical and a little bit on the specs that I know of.

LG G PRO 2 is a phablet with a 5.9 inches LCD screen. It's resolution is just so amazing and the camera is just superb! Something on top of my checklist when buying a new smartphone. Using this phone for the first time ws really overwhelming. The size and the built of this LG G PRO 2 was way different from my previous one. It was literally a handful since i naturally have two small hands. Surprisingly, it was light-weight even though it's humongous.





Having a "kikay" personality, it's just normal for ne to think about the themes and apps that i willl download to customize my new phone. And that's what I'm going to show you. I hope you're all as "arte" as me too and you'll like what you'll watch and read.



Let me give a phone tour and hopefully give you some ideas on how you can also customize your own phones.

Here's the video i filmed for you guys ans may you enjoy watching!!!



Till next post!! ^_^


LOVE,
Arrienne




You may also like

No comments: