Dark Red Lips: Fall Inspired Makeup Look

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Fall is already here! Yes, we don't we don't have Fall here in the Philippines yet I still get excited over it because October is my favorite month for two special reasons. One,  it gets cooler at night during this month and two, October is my birth month!! Wee~ I can't wait to share to you special things I will be doing on my birthday~ ^^

For now, let me share a simple Fall Inspired makeup look for you guys that you can recreate on your everyday agenda :) This look in inspired by the ever so popular Dark Lip Trend during the Fall season. I really hope you liked it~ ^^








To get this look, don't forget to watch my video tutorial below~ ^_^

Happy Tuesday Everyone!

LOVE,
Arrienne




You may also like

No comments: