Wedding Gig: December Bride

/
0 Comments

Hello Awesome Readers~

Last weekend was a blast! It was super productive and fun! It was our team’s Christmas Party last Saturday and come Sunday, it was the big day of one of my colleagues in the office, Arlene and my friends and I got booked for her Hair and Makeup as well as for her Bridesmaid and Flower Girls.

This is my fifth wedding gig for this year and I am just so thankful and blessed for all of this favour that God has been giving me. And I just can’t wait for the New Year to come and witness God’s entire plan for me and for my family.



Arlene booked me as her Makeup Artist and I tagged along my friend Sarah to do her hair for that day. We were accompanied by another colleague Hyas to do the Hair and Makeup for the three flower girls.
Arlene’s skin is really easy to work with. She even had eye lash extensions the day before the wedding which made the whole eye look preparation a breeze. I need not to put false lashes on. I opted for a very delicate and simple look that will enhance her beautiful eyes and make her skin glow and radiate.

Here’s her before and after look.

EYES: Urban Decay Naked Palette 2
FACE: Revlon Colorstay Foundation
CHEEKS: ELF Contouring and blusher duo
LIPS: Maybelline and Rimmel Lipsticks
 





The bridesmaid look on the other hand is very neutral yet fit for a night wedding. 

Here’s her before and after look.

EYES: NYX Smokey Palette
FACE: Revlon Colorstay Foundation
CHEEKS: ELF Contouring and blusher duo
LIPS:  Maybelline Lipstick








This is Sarah the Hairstylist for the Bride and the Bridesmaid. :)


This is Hyas, Hair and Makeup Artist for the three flower girls/ladies.

It was a pleasure beautifying these people on their special day and I hope their relationship will last a life time!

Till next wedding gig post everyone!

If you want to book me feel free to contact me on these following sites:
FACEBOOK: Mineeh11

LOVE,
Arrienne


You may also like

No comments: