Favorite Hair Care Products: TRESemme Expert Selection Shampoo and Conditioner

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

Today I will be sharing yet another product is really doing well for my hair and is by far leaving up to its claims. It's my new found hair care favorites TRESemme Expert Selection Smooth and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner. I have been using these products for more than a month now and these are my second tubes already.



My love for TRESemme started with just another spark of curiosity. We all know how popular this product is when it comes to hair care so I really didn't have any doubts to give this a try emotionally but ofcourse I do get second thoughts about buying this financially. Let's admit it! The price for TRESemme hair products are pretty stiff so I have seconds thoughts for it might just not work and I'll be sorry for my hard earned money.



Glad I finally gave in and gave these a try!

What is TRESemme Smooth and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner?

It is designed for dull and unmanageable hair. It has Vitamin H and Silk Proteins.

Vitamin H is also known as Vitamin "Hair" and "Skin" from the German words "Haar" and "Haut."



Which is why I decided to get this variant because this is exactly what my hair needs as of the moment. My hair started to look dull and unmanageable since I started coloring my hair. Chemicals get all mixed up and eventually caused damage and dullness in my hair.



At first, I didn't see any major improvements but as I continuously used it, my hair is getting softer and more manageable. Better condition compared to my previous shampoos and conditioner before. I know because during the time I ran out of my TRESemme Shampoo and Conditioner, I had no choice but to use other brands and it felt different.



Once my hair dries, it leaves a very soft touch although I still think on the area of "shine" it hasn't done a great job but how my hair gradually became manageable and softer, that for me is a very effective product already.

What is my hair care routine?

This topic is I guess one of the most important topics to discuss when it comes to hair care because it can make or break the effect of even the most expensive and best product in the market. I have read and I've seen numerous time how to properly take care of our hair.And here are some tips I do to help my hair become healthier and look better:

1. It is true that washing your hair EVERYDAY can cause hair damage. Shampoo chemicals can be a lot harsher to your hair than we know. Same rule applies to washing your face EVERY TIME you feel like washing it. It can strip all the natural oil and can dry your skin if you do this often. So what experts suggest and what I have been following for more than a year now is to wash my hair every other day. This will help lock in the natural oils and make my hair less dry.

2. Condition everyday. If you cannot shampoo everyday, conditioning the hair is a completely different story. This will make your hair a lot smoother and softer. Plus it isn't too harsh as shampoos are so it is a lot safer. Think of conditioning as moisturizing or applying lotion. It should be done every single day.

3. Mix your shampoo with a little bit of water to dilute it and to avoid products clogging in your pores hence the presence of dandruff.

4. Apply shampoo only on your scalp and slowly massage it as you move along. Do not apply products on the ends of your hair. This will lead to further damage or split ends.

5. Conditioner should be applied on the ends of your hair and then work your way upwards. The ends of our hair is dryer compared to the tip so condition this area thoroughly.

I give this product a really big thumbs up so if you are looking for good quality shampoo and conditioner that will help address your hair concerns try TRESemme shampoos and conditioners.

It's available nationwide and one tube for 170ml ranges from 100php-120php.

Have you tried this product before?
Let me know what you think~

LOVE,
ARRIENNE






You may also like

No comments: