First Impression: Nichido Lip Liner in Rosette

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

One of my friends in Facebook actually gave me an idea about this makeup item I will be featuring today (Thanks Cams). She swear by this product and i was convinced to give this a try and see it for myself. After all, I`ve been looking for an affordable lip liner that will perform well and can be compared to other leading brands.

Here`s Nichido Lip liner in Rosette. Nichido Lip liner in Rosette is a natural lip liner that matches common lip shades like mine. It`s also very close to the lip color craze now that Kylie Jenner has brought back to the scene. The packaging is sleek and elegant. It has matte finish looks and feels good. It also has matte finish on the lips.



From first swatch, Nichido Lip liner in Rosette is creamy and soft but not too soft that it breaks easily. It glides on smoothly and color payoff is good.






Against my lips Rosette looks natural and it`s my-lips-but-better shade for me. I can easily top this off with my favorite lipsticks. However, I wasn`t able to take some lip swatches for you guys so be sure to come back for updates.





I still have to check if this is long-lasting and wouldn't leave my lips dry if worn on it`s own. But from what i have swatched and felt I already liked it.


Nichido Lip liners are for only 100php in department stores nationwide. I bought mine at Robinsons Galleria. Come back for more update~

_____________________________________________________


Here's my update on Nichido Lip Liner in Rosette after testing this out. 
1. It glides on smoothly.
2. Good pigmentation.
3. Can dry lips if not well hydrated/moisturized
4. Doesn't last too long when worn on its own. A good 2-3 hours will do with occasional eating and drinking. But I think this will work wonders when used as a base for your lipsticks~ ^^

Overall, Nichido Lip Liner in Rosette is a promising product from the local market. It's affordable and it works! I'm planning to try some more Nichido Lip Liners in the future so stay tuned for more updates~ ^^
without Nichido Lip Liner in Rosette

With Nichido Lip Liner in Rosette





What are your thoughts about this?


Have you tried Nichido Lipliner in Rosette?


Let me know in the comment section below~


LOVE,

ARRIENNE





You may also like

No comments: