August Favorites

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

Can you believe it we are now down to 4 last months of the year a.k.a the ber months and yet I still feel there are a lot of things I have yet to accomplish that I haven't in my this year`s must-do list.  Oh well, time does really fly so fast! Before you know it, Christmas is here again and a new year added to your life.

SOURCE

So here are some of top favorite products for the month of August.

TRESemme Smooth and Shine Shampoo and Conditioner for hair care. I have done a detailed post about this HERE and it will guide you more as to why i like this product a lot.



Avon 4-in-one Whitening Deodorant Cream. This product has been so good to my underarms and I can`t emphasize enough how much i love this!



Ellips French Vanilla Cologne for my scent of the month! Smells so good and so delicious.



Colour Collection Vitamin E Burnt Rosette Satin lipstick. Super gorgeous color and really compliments my skin tone!

Burnt Russet RIGHT side.
Amber LEFT side


More August Favorites on my Youtube video so please do check it out~ ^^

What are your August Favorites?

Till next post~

LOVE,
Arrienne






You may also like

No comments: