My Underarms have Whitened!

/
1 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

I have a secret to tell you. I have been so conscious about this all this time and I've been constantly finding solution to this dark problem. It's my underarm. I guess a lot of us can relate to this dark phase in our life and would do any means just to shed some light on that tiny little corner. 

Well, I have another secret to tell you. I found the right product that works for me and hopefully works for you as well. Few weeks ago, I have decided to give Avon's Feelin Fresh 4-in-1 Whitening Quelch Spring Blossom Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream a try. It was on sale when I spotted it (88php) so decided to give this a try and hopes for better results. Days passed from continues usage and I am starting to see the light baby! So time to spread the good news!



What is Avon Feelin Fresh 4-in-1 Whitening Quelch Spring Blossom Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream?

This is designed to protect from underarm wetness and odor. It glides on smoothly, leaves skin feeling touchably soft and fresh. Fomulated with Dry Pore Technology and Avon Patented Ingredient - TDPA, it provides 24 hour protection against underarm odor and helps to whiten skin.

Provides 4 PRO-WHITE benefits: skin looks whiter in 1 week, Dry and odor-free, Helps stop sweat, Non-sticky




What did I like about Avon Feelin Fresh 4-in-1 Whitening Quelch Spring Blossom Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream?

1. It's super fresh smelling. 
2. Dries easily and dries clear, doesn't leave any white marks.
3. Really controls odor. I smell nothing in those tiny little corners ever since I used it.
4. Doesn't stain clothes.
5. Super big tube that will last you for months.
6. Most importantly, whitens my underarm in few weeks!
7. Super affordable and available locally.

What I didn't like about Avon Feelin Fresh 4-in-1 Whitening Quelch Spring Blossom Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream?

1. It cannot control sweat. 




Avon Feelin Fresh 4-in-1 Whitening Quelch Spring Blossom Anti-Perspirant Deodorant Cream is such an answered prayer for my underarm. I have been trying and buying different whitening deodorants in the past but nothing solved my problem just like how this product solved it now. You guys should definitely give this a try! 

WARNING: The following pictures will be a bit of a shock to you guys but I figured you really have to see my underarm's current status now with the help of this new found love. I wasn't able to take before shots because I didn't foresee this time will come. lol! So here it goes!



This is the lightest shade my underarm has gotten ever since so I consider this as a miracle! Lol! ^^ My Pagibig also noticed it and I am happy about it! 


Those tiny bumps are from shaving by the way. I have yet to find a better way how to remove hair without shaving and plucking. :) Can you suggest some?

These photos are as real as it get, I just did minor blemish removal since I do have some tiny scars before from shaving and I don't want you to see that. And I used natural lighting too~

I hope this post was helpful to all the women out there who have dark secrets like I did! 

Till next post~

LOVE,
ARRIENNE





You may also like

1 comment:

Dudibelle said...

Hi Miss A!

Dane here. Yes, I read your posts from time to time.

♥♥♥