Makeup Spotlight: OLAY COMPLETE TOUCH OF FOUNDATION

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

It's another Makeup Spotlight for all of you today. I decided to try a tinted moisturizer from Olay given to me by my sister. I am a big fan of moisturizers and having it with color will reduce my daily makeup routine and that would be awesome. 

Unfortunately, my first ever experience in using tinted moisturizer was a nightmare. I tried tinted moisturizer from ELF before and it sucks! It's oily like crazy! Ever since then, I am got a bit skeptical in using tinted moisturizers available in the market. So when my sister bought me this Olay complete touch of foundation, I wasn't excited. But let's see~


 Here's the actual product of Olay complete touch of foundation.

 The best part about this product is the touch of Max Factor foundation.
 Super helpful and convenient pump.

 Great description of the product found in the box.

LIKES
* Great looking packing! The pump that comes with it is heaven sent.
*It's light weight and very wearable.
* Smells so good! 
* Has a dewy finish.
*The shade fits me well even though its for light skin tone.
* The box has great description about the product.
*Has SPF 15!

DISLIKES
*I'm not so sure if it's available in the Philippines. My sister bought it from Dubai.
* It tends to get oily after 5 hours.

VERDICT
So far, I am happy about the performance of this product compared to the ELF tinted moisturizer I tried before. But I still have to try it even more and see if I like it totally. 

 Half pump of the product.
 Wearing one layer of the Olay complete touch of foundation.
Tell me what you think guys~

Will give this 3 out 5 rating for now.

LOVE,

ARRIENNE







You may also like

No comments: