Food Trip: Korean, Japanese and American Foods

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Today, I am in the mood to share to you some current food tripping i did for the past few weeks. I really love discovering new stores and restaurants that will satisfy my cravings! There are many ways people reward themselves. For me, treating myself with GOOD FOOD at least once a week is good enough to remove my stress. 

When it comes to food preferences, I can say that I am drawn more into salty and sweet foods. These are the kinds of food I crave the most hence making these my weaknesses. Now let me tell you what I eat and perhaps you can tell me what I am. :)

First stop: THE KOREAN STYLE!



Samgyeopsal ^_^

Don Day Buffet~ 199php

Probably you have heard about this restaurant from my good friend Kristine of RealAsianBeauty. She did a post about this and she was the one who recommended this Korean Restaurant to me. I finally decided to give it a try few weeks ago and I am really happy I did. It is a Korean food buffet style. You will get to taste different Korean food at once. The price is also reasonable. For the Don Day Buffet which covers all of their dishes ready for that day is for only 199php. And the Samgyeopsal Buffet which will give you unlimited supply for Samgyeopsal is for only 299php. Not bad right? If you really want to try authentic Korean dishes for affordable price go to Don Day in Sikatuna Village.

Next stop: THE SIZZLING STYLE!

I've been really wanting to try PEPPER LUNCH for I've been hearing a lot of positive remarks about their dishes. So as always, I asked my Pagibig to try it with me so we did. We went to Gateway Cubao and ordered these awesome dishes:

Salmon Pepper Rice

Curry Beef Pepper Rice

I've been really wanting to try PEPPER LUNCH for I've been hearing a lot of positive remarks about their dishes. So as always, I asked my Pagibig to try it with me so we did. We went to Gateway Cubao and ordered these awesome dishes:

I ordered Salmon Pepper Rice for only 265php and he ordered Curry Beef Pepper Rice with Cheese for only 225php. I can say that they have a little steep price range but it's definitely worth a try. I love the fact that they will serve it raw and you get to cook it in your super sizzlin plate. They have also big servings so you will definitely get what you paid for.

Last stop: THE PREMIUM STYLE!



For sure a lot of you knows about this already. It is the awesome Premium donuts of DUNKIN DONUTS. The style, presentation and the taste can be compared to those really expensive donuts minus the hefty price.They have this promo that you can get 3 premium donuts for only 100php. SUPER AMAZING! Love it! So I get to try this just this week and again, another awesome treat that you should try. Really good price for a heavenly taste like these premium donuts!

There you go guys! I hope I made you salivate with this post! Go treat yourself sometimes and have fun!

LOVE,

ARRIENNE


 



You may also like

No comments: