Get the Look: Christina Aguilera Your Body MV

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

I was in the mood to create another tutorial for all of you last weekend. I've been meaning to recreate this look since I watched her music video. And I am glad that i finally got the chance to do it last weekend.

SOURCE


For sure a lot of you have seen this latest music video of Christina Aguilera entitled Your Body.  Your Body is a carrier single of her latest album Lotus. This RnB song instantly became a hit since it was released last September in the US. Although the song was a bit RPG to me, i still liked how Christina Aguilera delivered it. What hooked me the most was the AMAZING music video concept. You know how much I adore anything vintage and I've seen it in Your Body video. I love Christina Aguilera's makeup and get up! She definitely look her best when she's blonde! So I said to myself, I should film a video tutorial about her look in that music video.  I should never miss it!

So here's what I came up with. Her look is a classic pin up look with popping pink lips. I decided to make my lips a little muted in this look.


yourbody
Here are the products used:

BYS Matte Foundation in Natural
Ever Bilena Powder Foundation in Oriental
Saizen Duo Brow Pencil
NYX Smokey Palette for the eyeshadow and blushes
Model's Own Annalisa's Pink for the lips

yourbody2 
  I hope you liked it! Watch the tutorial to know see how I did it! :)


LOVE,

ARRIENNE


You may also like

No comments: