How to: Eyebrow Grooming and Shaping

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Today I am so inspired to make a blog post all about brows. This had been the most frequent question I get with friends and even online subscribers. I would just like to share my experience first before I proceed with the step by step ways on how you can properly shape and groom your brows.

Just like anybody else, i also struggled with the way i shaped and groomed my brows. When I was in high school, I remembered it was during the Junior and Senior prom when the beautician who did my hair and makeup back then asked me if I am willing to let him touch my brows. I declined for i had this bad connotation that shaved brows look ugly. Little did I know that it is one of the most important step to make you look polished and more beautiful.

SOURCE


I know there are still some who consider shaving their brows as something unnecessary. Well, i definitely respect that. But I would just like to share some of the big things that groomed eyebrows can bring you. Well groomed eyebrows can help shape your face. It can make you appear younger and cleaner. Notice how celebrities shed money in buying expensive eyebrow products to help them achieve perfectly arced and shaped brows? It is because groomed eyebrows make the difference in any looks you make.

There are lots of different eyebrow shapes for everyone. But I would like to share about the basic eyebrow grooming. So let's begin:

SOURCE
STEP 1

Our eyebrows has its own shape from the time we were born. All you have to do is to work with what you have. Follow the natural shape and eliminate those hair that are astray. Don't create extremely arc brows if the natural shape of your eyebrows are straight. The key words in shaping brows is to GO NATURAL.
STEP 2

Your eyebrows should start in the point where the edge of your nose and your eyes meet. Not too close and not too far. 


SOURCE
STEP 3

When finding the peak or the arc of your brows, just start on the edge of your nose again then slightly slant your finger over your pupil. The highest point of your brows will be the arc.

STEP 4

Now place your finger on the edge of your nose again then slightly slant it towards the outer corner of your eye. That's where your eyebrows should stop.

STEP 5

It's time for you to trim your brows to groom it even better. Make sure that there are no hair passing the line/ the shape you just created. Use an eyebrow scissor to do so. Use an eyebrow comb to comb it up and down to really see the areas you need to trim.

STEP 6

Use a eyebrow pencil or any eyebrow makeup you are comfortable with and slowly fill in the gaps of your eyebrows. The idea to make your brows look fuller and more define. You want to start with lining the upper and lower edges of your eyebrows and with a light hand slowly feather it in. 

SOURCE
STEP 7

Erase any harsh line you created by using an eyebrow brush. Brush the hair gently into place and blend the pencil to your brows.

That completes the Step by Step process in grooming and shaping your brows.

I hope you find this helpful~~

If you have any suggestions on what topics I will do for you then leave a comment below!

LOVE,

ARRIENNE





You may also like

No comments: