How to: Curl your Lashes

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

It's another warm day here in the Philippines. I always get inspired by this kind of weather. But before I proceed to my blog post today, I would like to share something that BROKE my heart last night. For sure some of you have heard and are watching The Walking Dead, and last night I get to watch the latest episode of season 3 and it made me break down and crashed my heart into pieces. I don't want to spoil it for those who haven't seen it yet but I would like to give you heads up, if you are going to watch this particular episode, make sure you are ready to let go of some of your favorite characters. T_T

Anyway, today I would like to share some tips I've researched and tested when curling eyelashes. Do you believe that Eyes are the windows to our soul? Then if you do, keep reading and learn some tricks on how to bring out your beautiful soul.

I personally think curling lashes is one best way to brighten up your eyes and it will make it even more expressive. As cliche as it may sound, truly our eyes are windows to our soul. But not everyone are blessed with naturally long and curly lashes. So the question is, how are we going to make our eyes stand out and achieve the naturally looking curly lashes?

SOURCE
The answer is SIMPLE! CURL it baby! As obvious as it may appear, curling lashes is definitely not as easy as you might think. Some people are still struggling how to curl their short and stubborn lashes. If you are stuck with this dilemma, here are some tips that you can use.


CURLING LASHES 101

STEP 1:

Get yourself a handy eye curler. Open it and place your upper lashes in between the curler.

STEP 2:

Here comes the tricky part, some people think that once you pressed the curler down and waited for few seconds it will be okay. Nope, if you do this, the tendency is that your lashes will just go down again just like how you started. So the trick is to divide it into 3 sections. 

First section, curl it near your lash line.
Second section, curl the middle part of your lashes and
Third section, curl the tips of your lashes.

In this way, you will achieve perfectly curled lashes. 

SOURCE

STEP 3:

Apply mascara and let it dry.

STEP 4:

This is another makeup theory that you cannot re-curl your lashes after applying mascara for it will be clumpy. But i personally think, this trick makes the difference. I like re-curling my lashes after letting my mascara dry to make it even curlier. I think this is one of the best ways to hold the curls of your lashes. When it comes to separating your lashes if they are clumped together, you can always use an eyelash comb to do so. Again, if you are not comfortable with this step you are always free to skip this.

SOURCE
Then there you go! Enjoy your beautifully curled lashes and let your beautiful soul shine through!

Hope this was helpful!

LOVE,

ARRIENNE





You may also like

No comments: