Food Trip Weekend: Mixed Fruits with Cream top with Vanilla Ice Cream

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

How's your Saturday? Mine was really good! Was able to create yummy summer food to share with my boyfriend's family today. I am really not good at cooking, but if there is something about cooking that I really love the most that would be creating desserts and sweets. I don't know exactly if you can call that cooking but I really enjoy mix and matching sweet foods in order to create a whole new dish. 

So here's what i ended up creating for dessert today. This is my version of Mixed Fruits with Cream top with Vanilla ice cream.



Here's what I used:

Watermelon
Ripe Mangoes
Nestle Cream
Vanilla Ice Cream

Too bad I wasn't able to take pictures of the ingredients and the step by step process, but surely next time, I will see to it to make a tutorial on it with pictures. But basically,this summer treat is really easy to make. All you need to do is to slice the fruits into desired size and mix in the cream and vanilla ice cream. Then store in the fridge for at least an hour,then it's good to go!

Here it is guys! ^^ It was so good and refreshing! :)

Speaking of ice creams,I was able to discover this local ice cream brand in the supermarket today called  Arce Dairy and what caught me was their Blueberry Cheesecake ice cream flavor. I haven't seen blueberry cheesecake flavor in the groceries before, so i took the chance to take it home and try it! And I also grabbed my all time favorite ice cream flavor Vanilla! ^^



Then for dinner tonight, Pagibig made us his specialty Pork Adobo! Super yummy! :)) Food can really make you kilig and happy! 



This day was surely a tummy full day! ^_^

Catch you all next time Awesome Readers! ^^
Don't forget to follow me on Instagram for more updates! Just key in Mineeh11.



LOVE,

ARRIENNE




You may also like

No comments: