DIY Makeup Brush Holder

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Happy Monday! It's a whole new week and I am up for more posts on beauty for this entire week. So let's start it off with my DIY makeup brush holders!

For sure you have seen one of these in the internet already and perhaps thought of it, like maybe give it a try but ended up not doing it. Well, I must tell you this project is super convenient and easy to do! If you are into makeup and your makeup tools like brushes have to home yet, this DIY project might help you!

Let's begin and let me show you how I did it!

What you'll need:

A glass full of rice or any beans that will fill up the can and will hold your brushes up
Empty can, I used empty ice cream can here.
Scissors 
Ribbon

What you need to do:

STEP 1: Upon cleaning and removing all the unnecessary stickers in your ice cream can pour in slowly the rice/beans. Stop half way through.
STEP 2: Measure the ribbon around the mouth of your can and cut it through.
STEP 3: Tie the ribbon and make a bow.
STEP 4: Simply put in your makeup brushes then you are good to go!

EASY right? :))

Hope you give it a try! Stay tuned for more DIY projects here on my blog!


LOVE,

ARRIENNE




You may also like

No comments: