Holiday Makeup Look #2: Venetian Masquerade Party

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Second Holiday look is here! This look is perfect for Masquerade themed Christmas Parties! If you don't want to spend any dime on buying a mask which you'll only wear once, then you might want to try this look out!


This look was inspired by the intricate design of a venetian mask. It looks elaborate but it's really simple to do. All you need is a pencil and liquid eyeliner then you are good to go! These are the tools you already have in your makeup stash by now so no need to buy!



If you want to achieve this look, follow the makeup tutorial below and do it yourself as well! ^^


This look was a requested look from my lovely friend and I am just so happy to do this look for her! If you happen to have any request or looks you would like me to try, feel free to leave me a comment below and I'll try my very best to do it for you!










All the products used were mentioned in the video~

Till next post! Happy Holidays everyone!!

LOVE,
Arrienne



You may also like

No comments: