EOTD: Day Time Work Look Series

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

Are you looking for a simple yet sophisticated look for everyday? Then this look is just perfect for you!


I don't wear eye makeup everyday at work, for I don't feel the need of it. I am okay with simple foundation, mascara or eyeliner at times and a really playful lips. But if I were to wear eye makeup for work, this look would probably one of the looks I will do.



It is simple yet sophisticated, something that won't look too much for a day job. This look is definitely build-able. If you want to make it look a lot more smokey at night you can just simply add dark tones to your outer crease then viola, you have your night time look in an instant! How cool is that? ^^



I haven't filmed a tutorial on this yet, but if you want to I will make a video for this. For the meantime, here are all the products I used for this look:




FACE:
Ever Bilena Powder Foundation
Hints Loose Powder in Natural
BYS concealer

EYES:
Brown eyeshadow for the brows
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Fashion 21 white Eyeliner
Marionnaud Black Eyeliner
Etude House False Eyelashes

Watch out for more easy and fun day time work look! Have a wonderful week!~

LOVE,
Arrienne 




You may also like

No comments: