Color of the Year: Radiant Orchid Inspired Look

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

According to pantone.com the color of this year is Radiant Orchid. It's a combination of fuschia, purple and pink undertones. This color will bring joy, love and health.


Radiant Orchid reminds me of my sister, since she is really fond of anything purple. This year will ultimately become the year of the purple-lovers. I like this shade better than the past years color of the year and I think this color is easy to pair with any other colors and will suit most of skin tones.

To start off this year, I created a look inspired by the shades of purple. Radiant Orchid is a soft yet delicate color fit for a majesty. It looks sophisticated yet so young. I love the calmness of this color and how it looks against my skin. It's also a color easy to spot everywhere. Most probably most of you guys have a couple of purple toned dresses or eyeshadows in your closet and makeup stash. So it's time again for you to start mix n' matching your looks with purple tones and be in.



Complete every outfit with this fun yet sophisticated makeup look using Radiant Orchid as an inspiration.




All products used were mentioned on the video so feel free to watch the link below and follow how I did it.

For more looks and videos don't forget to subscirbe to my channel HERE. Spread the word and if you liked it don't forget to share and leave some comments. I would really appreciate it~

Till next post!

LOVE,
Arrienne




You may also like

No comments: