Perfect Lip Combo of the Day: Get the Perfect Wearable Nude

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

Are you a fan of lippies? Do you have a lip combo that works really well in any outfit? Well, for me I do!
This lip combo is versatile and I've been really loving it!~ To achieve a really nice nude pinkish lips without washing you out here's what you will be needing.


Wet n Wild Mega Last Matte Lipstick in Just Peachy 
+
=
Perfect Nude Lips for everyday






So if you are looking for perfect nudish pinkish lips that will be perfect for any eye look and for any barely there makeup then give it a try!

Here's my No Makeup Makeup look today and I must say that the lips definitely completes it all.






Hope you enjoyed this really quick post for you! 
See you on my next post!

LOVE,
Arrienne





You may also like

No comments: