#OOTD: One with the Skyscrapers

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

I love fashion and if I were to describe my taste it would be staple designs/ classic with some bits and pieces of the famous trends as of the moment. Classic design clothing will stay no matter what season you'll be in. Trendy pieces might not take long before it will be out of style, but I do make sure that it isn't so funky and over the top that it won't work to any of seasons anymore.

Speaking of staple clothing, I love clothes in black. Although it has a slimming effect because of the illusion it gives, I love it because it's neat and classy. You can mix and match it to any color will still look fab. :)

Today's look is somehow rugged with a twist. The mesh cropped top can be a bit more of a street wear, but once paired with this zebra printed round skirt, which is actually a part of the set for my swimsuit, and a pair of killer heels, the look will totally be changed. It's all in the pairings! ^_^

I've been in love with this top since I saw it! The print #OOTD is just so timely!








Mesh Cropped Top: Alimall
Round Skirt: Cuties and Charms
Pumps: Divisoria
Eiffel Tower watch: Gift
Cross Bracelet: Forever 21

Till next OOTD!

LOVE.
Arrienne






You may also like

No comments: