Summer Get-Away #2: Antipolo Star Resort

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers~

If you are looking for a not so far yet great place to bond and swim with your friends or family this summer, I have a little suggestion for you. This was the place, my team mates at work went to for our team summer outing. I present to you Antipolo Star Resort!!

Antipolo Star Resort is a relatively new resort in Antipolo. Some parts were still under renovation the time we visited Star Resort. As of the moment, they only got one swimming pool, few cottages around it and I think two pavilions. Antipolo Star Resort has this breath taking view of Antipolo which is perfect for group or solo pictures when you visit this place. This actually was the one I loved most about this resort. If you want to know more about their amenities and other rates feel free to visit their website HERE.


I was with my team but I also took the chance to bring my cute nephew and my cousin around for them to enjoy summer since the entrance fee was really affordable. Upon arrival, you need to stop by their receiving area to pay the necessary amount before entering. 




This is the pool. The pool isn't so big nor too small. It's just enough to accommodate quite a number of people. They actually offer salt water pool which was first in the Philippines I guess. Well for me, it's just okay, didn't feel anything special about the salted pool and all. 


One thing I need to warn you about the pool is that it drastically deepens as you swim along. It starts with 4 feet immediately after going down the stairs of the pool. Then few more steps it will be 5 feet then 6 feet. If you are not a good swimmer I suggest you bring floaters with you. 

But before swimming we took the time to take beautiful photos first! ^_^

With my Honey! ^_^


Swimming time!!!!!

Cute shower before entering the pool.
My group while in the shower room.
My outfit!! ^_^

The over-looking area was splendid! The best part of this resort most definitely. I took so many pictures on this area with my friends and I really cannot get enough of it. 









Antipolo Star Resort is a good resort to try this summer. It's new so expect few people coming in. You'll really get relaxed with the over looking view. So if you are somewhere near Antipolo you better try this out! 

Till next post!

LOVE,
Arrienne




You may also like

No comments: