My Signature Look

/
0 Comments
Hello Awesome Readers!~

Everyone has their own signature look and style. Your chosen style and look often reflect the type of person you are. I think it's not just on the way you think and carry yourself by means of fashion but it can also be reflective on the way you wear your makeup every single day.



I thought it would be a nice idea to share you my own personal style or should i call it my signature look for everyday. People I always work and talk with can justify this kind of makeup style I put on everyday. This everyday look for me is just so easy and it often takes less than 10 minutes for me to finish the entire look. So if makeup can reflect your personality, I can say that mine is pretty much all about simplicity with a twist. Simplicity because I like my natural skin to peek through my makeup and I hate too thick application on a day to day basis. With a twist because I like sporting a really sexy cat eye that will give the oomph to my everyday look. I don't want to be just the plain, boring and dull person in the room. I want to stand out not in a manner that I can cause so much intrigue and look funny but to stand out because I can wear makeup and look just as I am without it!



Don't get me wrong, this is definitely not the "No makeup, makeup look" but it's more like an amplified version of me. With better looking skin and well defined eyebrows. So let's begin shall we?


STEP 1: Moisturize
STEP 2: Prime the lips
STEP 3: Apply your favorite foundation
STEP 4: Conceal imperfections and highlight the face
STEP 5: Apply powder foundation
STEP 6: Groom and shape the eyebrows
STEP 7: Create your cat eye
STEP 8: Highlight the inner corners of your eyes
STEP 9: Curl your lashes and apply mascara
STEP 10: Apply your favorite contour and blush
STEP 11: Wear your favorite lipstick and top it off with your favorite lipgloss

Hope you liked this look.
What's your signature look?
Let me know on the comment section below.

LOVE,
Arrienne









You may also like

No comments: